The Lussier Family Heritage Center is a multi-level building with nearly 4,000 sq feet of meeting or banquet space with a reception capacity ranging from 100 in the LePine Room (lower level) to 180 in the Heritage Room (main level). The building is surrounded by acres of prairies, meadows and wetlands. The view from the deck is part of what makes our location so popular for corporate ‘getaway’ meetings, workshops and retreats. The rustic facility, with cedar and stone decor, creates a warm atmosphere with all the amenities required for a successful event. It also includes several scenic outdoor venues in a natural setting. See why we're a popular location for weddings, receptions, meetings, special events and more.
Availability Calendar | Pricing | Terms & Conditions
Contact Us to Book Your Event
- Wireless Internet Access (throughout building)
- On-site parking
- ADA accessible
- Stone fireplace in reception area (lobby) on Main Level
- Warm cedar interior in Heritage and LePine Rooms
- Room darkening mini-blinds
- Kitchen in Lower Level
- Walkout patio in Lower Level (leads to the natural trails of Lake Farm County Park)
- Wrap-around deck on the Main Level (overlooks native prairies and wetlands and has a view of the Madison area city skyline including the Wisconsin State Capital
- Equipment available including tables & chairs, linen tablecloths & napkins, dance floor, portable bar, audiovisual system
- Access to park features for you and your guests including: campground sites, bike path and trails, dog park, disc golf access, lake access and more.