Junior Naturalist Summer Camp - new session starts
Looking for a fun-filled, adventurous summer outside? Join the Lussier Family Heritage Center’s Junior Naturalist Summer Camp in the heart of the Capital Springs Recreation Area.
Youth cohorts, ages 9 – 11 or 12 – 14, will practice being a naturalist and discovering the world around them. By using exploration tools and curiosity we will learn more about our natural areas. Through biking, hiking, and canoeing, we will look high and low in water, prairies, and woodlands to gain a deeper understanding of the surrounding environment.
Junior Naturalist Benefits:
- Explore your natural areas
- Participate in recreation activities
- Develop a sense of community with fellow campers
- Learn about the environment through active experience
- Build plant and wildlife ID skills
- Explore outside in new ways!
Learn more about each session and sign up at: https://lussierheritagecenter.com/Junior-Naturalist
Lussier Family Heritage Center (3101 Lake Farm Road, Madison)
Contact(608) 224-3604 - email@example.com
Categories: Kids & Family, Parks