The Lussier Family Heritage Center is an ideal venue for weddings - it's a lovely natural setting with both indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony and/or reception and still only minutes away from downtown Madison. We have years of experience and host on average 30 weddings every year - we'd love to work with you!
What makes the Lussier Center the perfect wedding venue for you? Finding out what works best for you is a personal choice and can depend on many factors including availability dates, size of reception, venue style, location and more. To help you decide, we've provided the links below.
Contact Us to Book Your Event
- Unique sites for ceremonies, receptions and photo opportunities including prairies and meadows, majestic century oak tree, vintage red barn (exterior only) and original farmstead lilac bush
- Access to park features for you and your guests including: campground sites, bike path and trails, dog park, disc golf access, lake access and more!
- 10 minutes away from downtown Madison
- Warm cedar and stone decor creates an inviting atmosphere
- Main level lobby welcomes guests around a large stone fireplace with ample space for serving food and beverage
- Competitive pricing
We will begin taking 2020 event bookings on Friday, March 1, 2019 at 8:00AM. To book your event email
us on or after March 1.